WELCOME TO LOVITT RESOURCES INC.
Lovitt Resources Inc. is a Vancouver, Canada based company focused upon developing proven mineral assets in North America and other safe jurisdictions. The premier asset of the company is the wholly-owned Lovitt Mining Company in Wenatchee, WA (“LMC”). LMC has substantial real assets 1 1/2 miles from Wenatchee, including the Lovitt Gold Mine and the surrounding 272 fee simple acres, equipment, plus two buildings, each on 5 acre lots.
The Lovitt Gold Mine was in production in the 1950’s and 60’s. The directly adjacent Cannon Gold Mine was in production from 1985 to 1995. The two mines are in the Wenatchee Gold Belt, dominated by LMC with its central position. Significant gold showings have been discovered on an eight mile NE-SW trend. The Matthews property, located 1.5 miles to the southwest of LMC, has produced excellent exploration results to date as a world class gold prospect. It is believed that with higher gold prices the Wenatchee Gold Belt will once again emerge as a major gold camp. The potential is illustrated by the fact that the Lovitt and Cannon gold mines together produced over 1.55 million ounces of gold with a gross value of over $ 2.0 billion at a current gold price of approx. $ 1,325 per ounce. When market and regulatory conditions allow, LMC intends to exploit a surface gold resource to generate income, to be followed by rehabilitation and exploration inside the Lovitt Gold Mine to generate an underground gold resource.
- Only 9, 324,951 shares outstanding, with no options or warrants currently outstanding.
- Lovitt Resources Inc. trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under stock symbol LRC.V.
- The Lovitt Mine is located in WA State, five hours by car from its head office in Vancouver.
- Close to major infrastructure with a main E-W rail hub, skilled labor pool, local power, excellent roads and supportive County and City officials.
- Mine is located on private land, with high tech surveillance to ensure privacy and security.
- The Lovitt Mine has been estimated to have a geological resource of 400,000 oz of gold, plus exploration potential, see Reports.
Lovitt has developed a large exploration database from current work, in addition to past work by major mine exploration companies likeTeck Corporation, Cyprus Anvil, and Asamera Minerals (US) Inc. including extensive maps, records and reports from past operations and exploration over the entire Wenatchee Gold Belt.
The company currently plans to stake mineral claims in prospective areas of British Columbia to broaden its asset base.